We are open! Welcome back!!
We can’t wait to see you, we have missed you so much. You gave an overwhelming response to our student survey and we are happy to say we’ve implemented your suggestions already in our studio guidelines. We are ready!!!
These guidelines will keep you safe
Please make sure you read these guidelines before you come to the studio.
Be on time
Please come 10 minutes before your class is due to start, wait outside and the teacher will let you in. If you’re late you won’t be let in and you cannot attend the class.
Please leave your outside shoes at the top of the stairs, or bring a shoe-bag. Only heels or socks allowed in the studio.
No changing room
There will be no changing room or lockers. Please come in your training gear and go straight into your studio.
Wash your hands
Wash hands regularly for 20+ seconds. Hand Sanitiser will also be available as soon as you enter!
Bring your own towel and mat
Please, bring your own Pole towel, Yoga mat and blocks if needed.
Clean your station
Wipe down your own pole or equipment before and after class. Paper towel and alcohol solution will be available.
There will be no spotting, and only one person per pole or hoop. Always maintain social distancing.
We want you to feel comfortable
- All classes are staggered so you won’t meet people on the stairs
- All classes will be one hour to allow for this
- Classes are smaller, only one person per apparatus
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- Doors and windows are open and extractor fans provide good ventilation
- Notices are up and visible, and everyone knows what to expect before they arrive
- The toilets are cleaned regularly, please wash your hands and wipe down the sink after use
- London Dance Academy staff will make sure communal areas are clean and not over-crowded
If you have any feedback at all please don’t hesitate to email us: bookings@londondanceacademy.
Back to the Pole and Hoop Summer workshops £99
To make the transition from home pole as smooooth as possible we are offering Back To Pole, AND Back to HOOP 3 hour workshops on our opening weekend 25 – 26 July.
If you love these we will run them all summer!
Back to Pole workshop
3 hour workshop
- Conditioning – 30 min
- Combos – 1 hr
- Spinning – 30 min
- Tricks – 30 min
- Deep Stretch – 30 min
– aaaaaaah we’re back
Our new studio classes will start on Monday 3 August
Our new timetable only consists of smaller classes so please make sure you book early to get your spot.