Have you got a tight neck and shoulders? Is Wheel, Bridge, chest stand or standing scale on your flexibility wish list? If you answered ‘yes’, then this class is perfect for you!
We will work on increasing flexibility, mobility, strength and stability of your shoulders, back (low, mid and upper back) and hip flexors. Be ready to stretch, we will use rubber bands (or light weights, 2 bottles of water or canned food), straps (or a dressing gown cord) to help you open up the tight areas of your upper body.
What to wear? Wear warm, comfortable clothing!
Welcome to our online classes!!
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the class when you book.
- You’ll get a link to download the class software, follow the instructions on screen.
- You’ll be in the virtual waiting room if you join us early, and the teacher will let you in when the class starts.
- Please make sure you join with Computer Audio enabled, so you can hear the teacher.
- Any issues before or during the class just email us at email@example.com and we’ll help.