London Dance Academy is a Boutique Dance Studio and Gym in London pioneering innovative dance and fitness classes since 2005.
Catering for all skill levels, from complete beginner to professional artist. Our instructors are not only qualified fitness professionals, but also some of the best teachers and performers in their fields.
Since we opened our doors as London Academy of Pole Dancing (LAP) we have taught over 25,000 students.
Everyone is unique, so we strive to promote a healthy and authentic lifestyle. London Dance Academy's aim has always been to challenge the way people view fitness, focussing on individual needs rather than one size fits all.
We use our experience to design enjoyable and creative ways to stay in great shape, both mentally, physically and emotionally.
We run over 200 classes per week, as well as catering for all manner of corporate group events, private tuition and extra-ordinary hen parties.
About us and what we offer - there are many reasons to join London Dance Academy!
- AntiGravity® Yoga
- Pole Fitness drop in at all levels & PoleLads
- Splits Therapy, Contortion, Splits & Acrobatics
- Conditioning & Bodybuilding
- Classic Pole Choreography & Flow
- Burlesque & Tease
- Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks & Ropes
- Deep Stretching & Flexibility
- International Masterclasses
Gorgeous locations across London such as:
- Our own venue with 3 professionally designed studio spaces in Old Street
- Sadler's Wells Theatre, Islington
- TigerTiger, West End
- Aquila Spa, South Kensington and more
Over the years we have worked with a number of prestigious brands such as:
- Stella McCartney / London Fashion Week
- Nike / Adidas
- Italia Conti / Pineapple Dance
- Move it Dance Expo
- Game of Thrones (HBO) / Strictly Come Dancing (BBC) / The Apprentice (BBC)
- The Only Way Is Essex (ITV) / Loose Women (ITV)
- Glastonbury Festival
- The Mayor of London
Hosted international workshops from legendary performers such as:
- Natasha Wang / Lux Atl / AnDre / Tiff Finney / Doris Arnold
- Nadia Sharif / Sergia Louise Anderson / Alex Shchukin
- Marlo Fisken / Lisa Dee / Bendy Kate / Heidi Coker
A team of teachers who have taken many championship titles such as:
- UKPPC 2017: Winner Elite Category & Best Tricks, Winner & Runner-up Instructor Category
- Pole Art France 2017 (1st place, semi-professional category), Pole Art Spain 2017 (1st place, semi-professional division)
- UK Aerial Championships 2017 (1st Place)
- UKPPC 2016: Winner Elite Category & Best Tricks, Winner & Runner-up Instructor Category
- Heir to the Chrome 2016 (Advanced)
- Pole Theatre 2016 (Semi-Pro Drama) & Pole Theatre 2016 (Pro Comedy)
- Dance Filthy - Northern 2016 (Pro); IPAAT 2016 (Guest Performer) & Lucy Pole Cup 2016 (Pro & Classique)
- UKPPC 2015 - Winner Elite Category & Best Tricks; Pole Theatre 2015 (Costume) & Miss Pole Dance UK 2015
- The Authentic Pole Dance 2015 (1st Place)
- Capital Fitness Pole Dance Championships - Brazil 2014 (1st place)
- British Polestars 2014 (1st Place) & Polenastics UK Professional Championships 2014 (1st place)
We are also especially proud that one of our instructors judges the most prestigious pole dance events both in the UK and at international level.
So, to find out more About us, please go to our Why Choose London Dance Academy page.
Download the London Dance Academy App for easy booking
We also have studio hire or pole hire available everyday.